Chicago American Giants Hooded Sweatshirt
History: Rube Foster's Negro National League club wore this reverse pinstripe combo during the 1926 season. Founded by Rube Foster in 1911, the Chicago American Giants was one of the strongest franchises in black baseball. They won the Negro National League title from 1920 through 1922 and remained dominant throughout the decade. The Negro League team was active into the 1950s.
- Made in the USA
- Negro league
- Cotton/Poly Blend
- Heather gray
- Black felt "Chicago"
- Recommended dry clean or hand wash/lay flat to dry to keep felt crisp
- Item #: CAGHS
Return & Warranty
- 100% Secure payment with SSL Encryption.
- If you're not 100% satisfied, let us know and we'll make it right.
- Orders ship within 5 to 10 business days.
- Tip: Buying 2 products or more at the same time will save you quite a lot on shipping fees.