San Francisco Seals Hooded Sweatshirt
History: The San Francisco Seals joined the Pacific Coast League in 1903 and from that time until their departure in 1957, they were on of the league's most colorful franchises. The 1931 season saw the opening of magnificent Seals Stadium where the club remained until the end. Joe Dimaggio began his career with the Seals and had a 61-game hitting streak in 1933. The most beloved Seal was Lefty O'Doul who both played for and managed the club.
- Made in the USA
- Pacific Coast League
- 100% Cotton
- Cream felt "SF"
- Recommended dry clean or hand wash/lay flat to dry to keep felt crisp
- Item #: SFSHCS
Return & Warranty
- 100% Secure payment with SSL Encryption.
- If you're not 100% satisfied, let us know and we'll make it right.
- Orders ship within 5 to 10 business days.
- Tip: Buying 2 products or more at the same time will save you quite a lot on shipping fees.